- Esok (Sabtu-26.Sept) saya akan di temubual oleh produksi The Crime & Investigation Network Channel yang berpengkalan di Singapura.
- Sebuah dokumentari tentang Al Maunah bertajuk 'The Holly Heist' bakal diterbitkan produksi tersebut untuk tayangan pada Nov atau Disember 2009 nanti.
- Mereka telah pun emailkan pada saya soalan-soalan yang perlu saya jawab dalam temubual tersebut. Saya sertakan di sini untuk tatapan semua.
1. Can you explain what is Al-Arqam and it’s Khawarikul-adah and what does that has to do with the Al-Maunah group?
2. Same as question #1 but without “Al-Arqam and Khawarikul-adah”
3. Who was Al-Maunah’s leader?
4. What was it about him that made people just blindly follow him? Was he very charismatic? Convincing in his beliefs? Inspirational speaker?
5. Why did he choose the Army as a way to take over the government?
6. Who are these people that involved in Al-Maunah?
7. What is their initial objective for the group?
8. What was they believed their strength was?
9. What did the leader preach to motivate the members to conduct the heist?
10. Can you tell me what happened from the beginning of the heist?
11. What is their main objective for the heist and the standoff?
12. He believes to achieve Islamic State is through force?
13. Why nobody from the group questions their leaders actions especially Amin?
14. Who is this guy Amin? What did he do before? Where did he learn the supernatural Silat?
15. Why was the heist conducted flawlessly? Was it because they are well versed in military codes? How did they manage to slip past unstopped?
16. What made these people aside from the their leaders to be involved in such crime?
17. What is Jihad?
18. What is this mystical element for Muslims in Malaysia now? How dangerous is it?
19. What are your final thoughts on this whole heist?
20. What did some of the Al-Maunah members told you in the end?
Questions to guide our story
1. What was Amin thinking during the Army OP break in? Was he very confident they would get the weapons? Why was he so confident?
2. When Amin killed the hostage, did he feel regret that he did it?
3. At what point did Amin feel like he was loosing this battle with the armed forces at Sauk?
4. Was Amin a sane man? Or did he seem possessed? Would you consider him to be of sound mind?
5. Were Al maunah members afraid of Amin? Or were they just inspired and worshiped him?
6. Zahit- why was he so loyal to Amin?
7. What was the impact on the group when the family members spoke on the loud hailer?
8. Do you think this was the point which convinced the group to surrender?
9. Were all the AM members wanting to do this Heist with Amin?
- Sebenarnya pada 2004 Kulliyah Undang-Undang Ahmad Ibrahim UIA pernah mengadakan mock-trial menggunakan tajuk "Taksub- The Secret Within" berdasarkan kes Al Maunah ini. Dan saya telah dijemput menjadi penasihat kepada mock-trial tersebut. Mock Trial yang digabungkan dengan elemen theatre itu mendapat sambutan yang cukup baik apatah lagi ianya dia jayakan sempena dengan majlis konvokesyen UIA ketika itu.